Anywhere Doula Care
I feel extremely fortunate to live in a city with such a large birth community & never ending resources for parents. Unfortunately, not all parents have access to such a large birth network, or maybe local resources do exist you just don’t know how to find them. Either way, my hope is for all parents to experience doula support and to approach your birth feeling confident and informed. I understand that not everyone can afford a doula or you may simply have questions that is why I offer Skype or phone doula services.
Package 1: Prenatal Support
Package 2: Prenatal & Labor Support:
- 1 Prenatal consult through Skype or the phone (if you are local this can be in person)
- Assistance with your Birth Preference Plan and answer any questions regarding putting one in place. An email review of your final birth plan.
- Useful information sheets and handouts
- Support via email up until 1 week postpartum
- Local, online, and national resource list customized to your area and your needs
- Everything included in the Prenatal Support Package
- 1 additional prenatal consult before birthing time
- Review of labor positions, comfort measures & what to do at each stage of labor
- Direct telephone and text support by certified and experienced birth doula (during pregnancy, labor & up to 1 week postpartum)
- Recommendations on when to go to the hospital during labor and how to make the transition to the birth center or hospital more comfortable.
- Skype or Facetime during labor to demonstrate labor positions
For more details and pricing please email or call